volunteer gardening jobs
£29,653 a year
- You can even see the original Wellington Boots.
- 8 acres of award-winning gardens, including the breath-taking Broadwalk and the serene Queen Mothers Garden.
Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB)
- Engage participants in gardening activities both inside and outside.
- All volunteers working with children and young people will need to provide 2 references, be…
OxFed Health & Care Ltd
- All OxFed Volunteers will have the opportunity to volunteer with OxFed’s partner organisations and be part of Team OxFord.
- DBS checks are free for volunteers.
- Induction to the service and volunteer role.
- Do you have green fingers?
- Please click on the Role Profile tab at the bottom…
- Our next volunteer garden session will be on Tuesday 3 March 2020 between 9am and 12noon.
- The Brewery Arts Centre, Kendal.
£16,991 a year
- You’ll also assist garden volunteers and support and help them to make the most of their time here.
- You’ll be expected to interact with the public on a daily…
- Purpose of the role: We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help facilitate a weekly gardening group.
- This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to…
- We are currently looking for a Volunteer Administration Assistant for Yardley only.
- We provide relevant training and you will meet with your volunteer…
- As a volunteer within the police service, you will be subjected to a level of police vetting.
- The area is on gravel which can be uneven and the planted raised…
- Section 7(2) b & e of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 apply to this position (Only Female applicants Please).
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.