scala developer jobs
£70,000 a year
- You will work in a dedicated product stream as part of a self-organising and empowered team (Agile).
- In bi-weekly iterations using Extreme Programming you will…
£50,000 - £100,000 a year
- A thorough understanding of Scala development.
- A background in functional programming.
- Solid knowledge of Agile, TDD, and BDD.
- Financial Risk Analytics (FRA) in IHS Markit designs and builds highly scalable Credit and Market Risk Analytics software.
- Agile and XP (Scrum, Kanban, TDD).
£450 - £500 a week
- We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a massive Global Consultancy who require a Scala Developer for one of their Public sector Clients.
- Experience as a full-stack developer, and motivated by the opportunity to help us make decisions on the choice of technologies, tools and processes in our…
- As a software engineer in one of the Hotels.com teams, you will collaborate with experienced software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design…
£700 - £800 a day
- Work closely with frontend developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs.
- The Back-End Developer (Scala, NoSQL, Java Spring Boot)…
- During these weeks, you’ll help resolve technical issues for customers and support third party developers who are using our API.
- You should be able to display some aptitude and experience working with Scala, but a wide range of technical, commercial and training backgrounds will be…
£40,000 - £75,000 a year
- In terms of customers, you will work on-site with an enterprise end user to achieve their digital transformation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.