Health and Safety nightmare. Were health and safety is comprised for the company's goals. Long work days at the minimum wage they can legal give. Over time offered then not paid, but yet expected to work if asked. Extra training given for MHE with the incentive of pay raise, only for this not to be the case. Company has recently changed its work times to one week days one week nights. This was argued by the works on both nights and day shifts with a negative result equating to 89% of the warehouse. The remaining 11% being workers who's shifts where not changing.
Seems to be a lot of management floating around negatively competing with each other, which has a detrimental effect on the work being done by the workers. Monthly meetings on how much profit the workers have made the company but no real bonuses given for this.