Great company to work work
Personal Banker / Lending Specialist (Former Employee) – Sunderland, ENG – 5 July 2015
-My role involved working towards targets and goals by contacting existing Barclays current account holders, having relevant discussions to identify ways in which Barclays can make or save them money.
- I learned how overcome objections, have relevant conversations using open questioning and FAB's, how to work towards a target and keep myself motivated.
- I worked as part of a team of 10 under 1 line manager. My managers role was to analyse our weakness's and deliver coaching, but also praise us when meeting and exceeding targets.
- My work colleagues were great to work amongst, very motivating and made the working day fly over.
- The hardest part of my role at Barclays adapting to new regulations and programs almost instantly within my calls
- The most enjoyable part of the job was the recognition given from management after exceeding targets, it gave me loads of self confidence.
Private Health Care, Job Security