Productive and great training ground.
Internal Auditor (Current Employee) – Johannesburg, GP – 14 July 2014
- Days are deadline and productivity driven.
- Time is very important and should be used productively and chargeable to the client.
- Management is helpful however they appreciate individuals who take initiative and show the willingness to take on more responsibility while they are able to complete their duties as well.
- The hardest part of the job is working overtime and late hours to reach client expectations and deadlines even though the time provided is unreasonable to complete the work required. The rewards/compensation is not market related and equivalent to the work load and pressure.
- The most enjoyable part is the travelling and meeting new people and being challenged on every audit engagement. Builds character and develops your skills while learning new skills.
Great training and travel.
Long hours and low compensation/rewards.