a very good place to work in, provides quality care for the residents
Support Care Worker (Former Employee) – Reading, ENG – 26 July 2013
* bathing, showering, grooming for the residents, feeding/giving meals, engaging them in activities (i.e. bingo), talking to them during tea time, welcoming resident's family members,
* i have learned a lot from Bupa like giving holistic care to residents, teamwork, and the training they provided i.e. fire prevention
* the care home is very well managed, equal opportunities and benefits between staff, even the manager would sometimes do the carer's job if someone would call in sick without prior notice.
* my co-workers are well trained and very good at what they do
* the hardest part of the job was dealing with the loss of a resident
* the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the resident's and their family happy and satisfied with your work, spending time with the resident's during their activities and making the most of the resident's stay in the home