lorry driver jobs
- Preferably 3-5 year’s experience as a multi-drop lorry driver.
- Class c driver (up to 32T).
- This will be a multi-drop role, reporting directly to our Nursery…
LAIDLER STEELS LIMITED
- LGV CLASS 2 LORRY DRIVER REQUIRED TO WORK FOR A WELL ESTABLISHED STEEL STOCKHOLDER IN KINGSWINFORD.
- HOURS OF WORK - 8AM - 5.30PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
£30,807 a year
- £500 for recommending a lorry driver friend and your friend also gets £250!
- What we expect from our drivers:
- Wincanton are recruiting Class 2 LGV Lorry Drivers…
AMS Building and Landscaping
- Urgently needed a 7.5t lorry driver who can also tow a trailer on a van/car.
- Salary On application Location Newmarket area Job Information.
- Combi Lift Driver Urgently Required;
- Confident in loading and unloading lorries.
- Inplace Personnel are recruiting for a Combi Lift FLT Driver for our client…
- Delivering goods throughout Northern Ireland.
- This role will also involve some warehouse duties.
- Good knowledge of road network.
- Loading brick packs on to lorries using a 4,6 & 8 pronged counterbalanced forklift truck.
- The successful applicant will be a member of a multi-functional…
£12.24 an hour
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- We are a fast growing Kent based company with a fleet of over 150 vehicles ranging of Artics, RoRos, Dustcarts and Skip…
- We're looking for a Branch Driver to join our team in Islington!
- Day to day you’ll provide a dependable, friendly, efficient delivery service to our customers,…
- The appearance of self and vehicle are pristine at all times as the driver acts as ambassador for the branch and the company.
- Must be tidy and organised.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.