the ice co jobs
- The role will cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case development, through the design and procurement process and onto the…
- + Experience of working within a client organization, either directly or through a co-location/secondment arrangement.
- + Assist in work delegation and co-ordination to graduates and technicians.
- + Central Bedfordshire Station Upgrades.
- + Problem-solving technical design aspects.
- You would also be expected to provide basic support work winning.
- The role would cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case…
- + Lead significant Project Management Commissions, taking overall responsibility for their successful delivery.
- You will run project operations, manage budgets, directly line manage, be client facing and you will ensure that our standards are upheld and improved.
- As a Project Manager you will be expected to work with a Senior Project Manager, Associate or Project Director to successfully manage and deliver Healthcare…
- We are currently recruiting for a Bridge Engineer with relevant Bridges and structures experience.
- The team workload ranges from feasibility studies to scheme…
- + An understanding of project management principles and practices to support co-ordination of technical delivery of projects with internal and external clients.
- Our workload ranges from feasibility studies to scheme designs, detailed designs, assessments, inspections and construction support on a wide range of building…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.