social media jobs in North East
£21,015 - £25,219 a year
- Ability to use social media (or a willingness to learn).
- Role Title Student Adviser (Wellbeing).
- Provides a welcoming and supportive 'front line' service to all…
- We are looking for a Social Media Executive to help increase the performance of our clients social media activity.
- What we need to see:
- What we've got to offer:
- Drive the brand engagement on your Social Media handles via authentic content.
- Contribute to develop the Red Bull media business by providing local insights,…
£25,217 a year
- To produce information for inclusion on the sustainability website and social media platforms.
- We are a world class research-intensive university.
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- Range of methods, including social media.
- Comprehensive IT skills including an ability to communicate using social media.
- Range of media and interactive tools.
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- Experience in social media reporting tools.
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms.
- Work with other staff members to produce, implement and…
- Using social media to promote offers, generating customer engagement and sales leads.
- Having confidence and flare, you will effectively adapt your selling style…
£25,910 - £31,784 a year
- Multimedia campaign and of writing for social media.
- Demonstrable experience of using social media to deliver part of a wider.
- Such as Open Days and Clearing.
£31,367 - £42,441 a year
- Experience with social media and content creation is essential, as is the ability to build relationships with the wider public and internally.
£8.21 an hour
- A “passion” for people, with the ability to see beneath the surface, treating everyone with respect and professionalism at all times.
- What do we need from you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.