scala developer £65,000 jobs
You refined by:
£700 - £800 a day
- Work closely with frontend developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs.
- The Back-End Developer (Scala, NoSQL, Java Spring Boot)…
£70,000 a year
- You will work in a dedicated product stream as part of a self-organising and empowered team (Agile).
- In bi-weekly iterations using Extreme Programming you will…
£65,200 a year
- Many of our developers regularly attend and present at conferences.
- You won’t be coding in isolation - our culture is strongly collaborative, whether pair…
£50,000 - £100,000 a year
- A thorough understanding of Scala development.
- A background in functional programming.
- Solid knowledge of Agile, TDD, and BDD.
J&C Associates Ltd
£550 a day
- We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a massive Global Consultancy who require a Scala Developer for one of their Public sector Clients.
Westbourne Partners Ltd
£120,000 a year
- This role will really suit someone that enjoys the direct business interaction, is delivery focused and works well under pressure.
£80,000 - £120,000 a year
- The Lead Developer (Java, Scala, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes) role also involves coordinating microservice architectural design as well as working directly with…
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- The Lead Developer (Scala, Apache Spark, Spring Boot, Java, microservices) role also involves coordinating microservice architectural design as well as working…
- Collaborating with developers and architects to deliver component designs.
- Much of this infrastructure is supporting daily processes and Regulatory disclosures…
£550 - £600 a day
- A Scala / Spark Developer ( Scala / Spark / Big Data ) is required to join a prestigious consultancy to support an organisation that specialise in Fraud…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.