scala developer £55,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Collaborate and developers and architects to deliver component designs.
- The role therefore demands a step-change in application functionality, reporting and…
£70,000 a year
- You will work in a dedicated product stream as part of a self-organising and empowered team (Agile).
- In bi-weekly iterations using Extreme Programming you will…
£50,000 - £100,000 a year
- A thorough understanding of Scala development.
- A background in functional programming.
- Solid knowledge of Agile, TDD, and BDD.
Westbourne Partners Ltd
£120,000 a year
- This role will really suit someone that enjoys the direct business interaction, is delivery focused and works well under pressure.
- Collaborating with developers and architects to deliver component designs.
- Much of this infrastructure is supporting daily processes and Regulatory disclosures…
£700 - £800 a day
- Work closely with frontend developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs.
- The Back-End Developer (Scala, NoSQL, Java Spring Boot)…
£80,000 - £120,000 a year
- The Lead Developer (Java, Scala, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes) role also involves coordinating microservice architectural design as well as working directly with…
- Financial Risk Analytics (FRA) in IHS Markit designs and builds highly scalable Credit and Market Risk Analytics software.
- Agile and XP (Scrum, Kanban, TDD).
£550 - £600 a day
- A Scala / Spark Developer ( Scala / Spark / Big Data ) is required to join a prestigious consultancy to support an organisation that specialise in Fraud…
- As such, you will work closely with the Data Science team to support them in the ETL process (including the cohorts building efforts).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.