scala developer £45,000 jobs
You refined by:
£70,000 a year
- You will work in a dedicated product stream as part of a self-organising and empowered team (Agile).
- In bi-weekly iterations using Extreme Programming you will…
£50,000 - £100,000 a year
- A thorough understanding of Scala development.
- A background in functional programming.
- Solid knowledge of Agile, TDD, and BDD.
- Financial Risk Analytics (FRA) in IHS Markit designs and builds highly scalable Credit and Market Risk Analytics software.
- Agile and XP (Scrum, Kanban, TDD).
- Experience as a full-stack developer, and motivated by the opportunity to help us make decisions on the choice of technologies, tools and processes in our…
- Collaborating with developers and architects to deliver component designs.
- Much of this infrastructure is supporting daily processes and Regulatory disclosures…
£700 - £800 a day
- Work closely with frontend developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs.
- The Back-End Developer (Scala, NoSQL, Java Spring Boot)…
- Collaborate and developers and architects to deliver component designs.
- The role therefore demands a step-change in application functionality, reporting and…
J&C Associates Ltd
£550 a day
- We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a massive Global Consultancy who require a Scala Developer for one of their Public sector Clients.
- You should be able to display some aptitude and experience working with Scala, but a wide range of technical, commercial and training backgrounds will be…
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- The client is based in Lonodon and has a flexible working environment.
- Minimum 5+ years using and developing in Scala.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.