part time £35,000 jobs
£45,000 a year
- Part Time (0.6 FTE – we are offering you the flexibility and open to discuss what works for you!).
- Family friendly benefits (enhanced maternity leave, shared…
£33,500 - £41,526 a year
- Part Time 21.3 hours per week.
- Salary: £33,500 - £41,526 per annum pro rata (Candidates holding TQFE will commence on £39,520 per annum pro rata).
£37,570 - £44,688 a year
- Part Time: 7.5 hours per week.
- As part of this secondment to NES you will become involved in teaching, educational developments, quality management initiatives,…
£85,624 a year
- Permanent, part-time (29.6 hours per week).
- Salary: £85,624 per annum (£68,499 pro-rata).
- Based at sportscotland institute of sport (Glasgow/Edinburgh/Stirling)…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Artis HR are currently supporting an exciting business with the recruitment of a HR Business partner, this is a full time permanent post however our client will…
£33,591 - £43,305 a year
- Barnardo's Scotland Adoption Service is currently recruiting for a part time Practice Manager.
- Be part of a team that values relationship based practice and…
£33,797 - £39,152 a year
- Co-investment by partner HEIs and a highly successful research track record means that the Unit now has 60-70 staff and full time PhD students.
- Ability to work independently and manage team time effectively.
- Primary Purpose of the Role:
- To lead and manage an Industrial cell within OME (Optronics and…
- Part Time or Full Time.
- Products include thermal imaging cameras, laser rangefinders / designators, submarine periscopes / optronics masts, missile warning…
- A numerate candidate with strong Python skills with an interest in transport (transferrable skills with R or other appopriate packages will be considered).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.