part time £35,000 jobs
£900 - £1,100 a day
- Business Analyst with strong Financial services experience is required to provide audit support to the clients ERP systems.
- You can find all of our full-time jobs on our Perform Group site here.
- We also have a number of part-time roles here:
- PT UK Football Analyst - Leeds.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- CIMA or ACCA part qualified or qualified by experience.
- This is a superb opportunity for someone specifically looking for part-time hours in a commercially…
£35,077 - £39,983 a year
- Include a minimum of 24 days’ annual leave, time off between Christmas and the New Year, a pension scheme, free parking and flexible working hours.
£3,207 - £4,281 a month
- The Trust is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Yell are looking for a Specialist Leadership and Management Trainer to join us on a Full or Part Time basis in our Reading or Birmingham office.
£20.44 - £24.52 an hour
- Surrey Adult Learning employs over 300 part time tutors.
- This rate includes preparation time and travelling.
- We are looking for inspirational tutors to deliver…
£42,742 - £45,956 a year
- You will be well supported by your colleagues and managers and will be part of the exciting changes currently happening in children’s social care.
Yorkshire and Humberside
- Our client is looking for motivated, forward-thinking individuals, with a passion for social media and all that encompasses it, to join lead a growing team.Are…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- The full time salary for this role would be £50 K circa so you will be offered a salary that is pro rata based on your experiences and skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.