part time £35,000 jobs
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- Hours: Part Time (32 Hours).
- 10% store discount - throughout the whole supermarket!
- Contributory Pension scheme - up to 7%.
- Yearly salary reviews and increases.
£35,000 - £60,000 a year
- We are currently recruiting for a prestigious independent with branches nationwide, who can offer this flexibility to their permanent Optometrist Employees!
£25,000 - £45,000 a year
- PPRUK are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-respected independent group having been established since 2002 they have now grown close to almost 40…
£49,000 a year
- PPRUK Pharmacy recruitment are currently working with an independent community pharmacy in Scotland.
- Our Client is currently looking for a Pharmacist Manager to…
£50,310 - £51,480 a year
- PPRUK are now working with an Independent Pharmacy group who have a branch in Hereford.
- They are looking for an enthusiastic Pharmacist Manager to join them in…
£45,000 - £52,000 a year
- PPRUK are currently working closely with a National, well established Pharmacy group that are now looking for a Pharmacy Manager in the below location.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- PPR UK is currently recruiting for one of the UK’s largest Multiple Opticians who are looking for a permanent Optometrist.
- Contract: Full time or Part time.
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- PPRUK are currently working closely with a National, well established Pharmacy group that are now looking for a Pharmacy Manager/ Pharmacist in the below…
£45,000 - £65,000 a year
- PPRUK are currently looking for an Optometrist to join our client; one of the leading professional services provider in the UK.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
£22,000 - £50,000 a year
- PPRUK are currently recruiting for a large, established Hearing Care Provider who have decades of expertise in caring for hearing loss.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.