part time £35,000 jobs
£35,000 - £55,000 a year
- PPRUK are currently working with a Family Owned Opticians and Hearing care provider who have worked in the industry for over 75 years across the UK.
£35,000 - £60,000 a year
- Part time and Full time options are available -including half days or shifts to suit working Parents.
- 25-30 minute testing times.
- They can also offer you:-.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Contract: Part time, 2 days, Saturday & Sunday.
- PPRUK Optometry recruitment are currently working with an independent optical provider in the UK who have been…
£50,310 - £51,480 a year
- Support Staff: 2 full time /3 part time medicine counter staff/2 part time dispensary assistant.
- PPRUK are now working with an Independent Pharmacy group who…
£30,000 - £50,000 a year
- Hours: Part time (only 2 or 3 days), no weekends.
- You’ll spend plenty of time with the patients, getting to know them and allowing you to provide a…
£40,000 - £44,000 a year
- 2 full time dispensers, 1 part time.
- PPR UK are currently recruiting a pharmacist manager for a well-established family owned independent pharmacy in lovely…
£22,000 - £50,000 a year
- Hours: Full time or Part time.
- The ideal candidate would be methodical and organised with excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
£48,000 - £53,000 a year
- Hours: Full time or Part time Options.
- The Pharmacy is part of a Global brand and the Supermarket is a House Hold name in the UK.
- Salary: £48,000 - £53,000.
£150 a day
- Hours: Part time- 2 days (Saturdays and 1 other weekday).
- The opticians have been serving the local community for quite some time and provide an excellent level…
£43,000 - £47,000 a year
- Experienced and strong support staff: NVQ3/NVQ2 Dispensers full time & part time, counter assistant staff.
- PPRUK are currently recruiting on behalf of a well…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.