UK Government - Regulator of Social Housing
£39,221 - £43,349 a year
- We offer a wide range of potential working patterns, including part time, job share and compressed hours.
- Assist the Head of Data Protection, Information Access…
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- Good organisation and time management skills and a creative approach to problem solving.
- This involves delivering workshops on study skills including academic…
£39,343 a year
- Please note part time applications will be considered for this role.
- Be a part of the team which ensures academic rigour and manages governance for Kingston…
- Selfridges are looking for a highly talented Senior Photographer to join on a part time basis in its fast-paced, high-energy Photostudio department.
£33,122 - £38,423 a year
- Permanent, Full Time, 36 hours per week.
- Law and Governance job family are looking to recruit Member Support Officer to work as a part of a team of staff within…
UK Government - Government Actuary's Department
£40,200 - £55,211 a year
- Flexible working arrangements, subject to operational requirements, including flexi time, working from home, part time working.
£38,006 - £46,627 a year
- This role is full time, open ended.
- You will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of high-quality fundraising identification, cultivation and stewardship…
- You can find all of our full-time jobs on our Perform Group site here.
- We also have a number of part-time roles here:
- PT UK Football Analyst - Leeds.
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- Silver Saints is London's premier professional handyman service.
- Although we welcome handymen who have extensive experience of working in central London on four…
- Filling this role over the next few months - part time to start is an option.
- We’re seeking a dedicated full time senior developer to join the team!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.