You refined by:
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Whitgift Care is an integral part of The Whitgift Foundation and has been since John Whitgift, The Archbishop of Canterbury, laid his founding stone more than…
- Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc.
- Does more than outfit the world’s best athletes.
- It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the…
£8 - £25 an hour
- Must be able to work between 7am and 8.30pm Sunday to Saturday, shift patterns change and are not fixed.
- They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants –…
£2,441 - £2,490 a month
- Ensure that the people of Gwynedd are at the heart of everything we do.
- To welcome and deal with customers and their enquires and to receive money for use of…
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Working on audits and assurance support work, as directed by the HEO/SEO;
- Effective use of specialist IT equipment to run audit reports.
- In this role, you have the opportunity to create a great lasting impression for the Customer by providing exceptional service at the cash wrap.
Friends for Pets
- Do you want a work from home-based job that fits around other work and personal commitments?
- Do you want to benefit from the companionship of looking after a…
- We were the first family run motorway services on the UK motorway network, founded in 1972.
- We're still independent and family owned and over the years we have…
£2,422 a month
- Based at The Atkinson, part-time 5 hours per week (0.14 fte).
- Description of the Customer Assistant role:
- Customer Assistants are the first point of welcome and…
- And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit.
- And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates.
- Are you looking for us?
Be the first to see new part time £25,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.