part time jobs
- To produce a courteous and efficient service and to comply with all set standards of service as advised during your induction, this job description or through…
£10.55 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
- Taking absolute pride in your part of food presentation to our customers - washing plates, cutlery and kitchen utensils in a fast, efficient way, making sure…
- Our Kitchen Team is a huge part of care home life and the Kitchen Assistant helps the Cook to plan and prepare a variety of meals which are appealing,…
- We are looking for enthusiastic, smiley, hardworking people to work at our Community meals kitchen at Broughton.
£8.30 an hour
- To ensure that all records are maintained to the standards required by Healthcare Homes as well as outside monitoring agencies such as Environmental Health.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to effectively deal with team and customers.
- Keeping acurate recordst at all times relating to the food production…
£8.26 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work part time within our busy kitchen here at the Cock o' the North.
- Key Responsibilities of the Role:
RANDOLPH HILL NURSING HOMES GROUP
£19,032 a year
- To undertake any reasonable duties as directed by superiors to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the nursing home.
£8.35 an hour
- Experience working within care home environment.
- Rotating – average of 33.25 hours per week (28.5 hours in week 1 and 38 hours in week 2, details below).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.