part time jobs
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
- At this centre, the typical shifts we have available here are:
- These events get fully booked quickly, so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store.
- Do you have the natural ability to engage with customers?
- Do you reckon you know the shoe dictionary inside out?
£8.21 an hour
- Ready to take on 12 months of industry-leading training covering all the key aspects of the role, handling and caring for Pets, Customer Service and Health and…
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- A competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday, an award-winning company pension scheme, life cover, 20% discount with Screwfix and B…
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
- You must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
- Demonstrate products on customers and explain the benefits of each product and develop personal relationships with customers to gain loyalty.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.