part time jobs
You refined by:
£21,252 - £61,823 a year
- Many rental customers have poor credit scores and therefore are unable to get car finance at reasonable interest rates.
- Salary: £21,252.00 to £61,823.00 /year.
AK9 Security & FM Solutions Ltd
£9 an hour
- A full UK driving license & access to transport is essential.
- Cover can come in at short notice, so the officer must be available during the day to respond and…
- Day-to-day responsibilities for this role will include driving the electric vans for multi-drop delivery across customers in different local locations,…
£15 - £20 an hour
- . All you need to have is experience in Mental Health, and at least 3 months working within the NHS.
- Because of this they are willing to pay fantastic rates of…
Prime Drive Recruitment
£12.00 - £15.75 an hour
- We are currently seeking a class 2 HGV driver to work in for a well known organisation, making deliveries to RDC and stores.
- Please apply now for a call back.
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- JOB OPPORTUNITY - To join a small team looking after the cycle and pedestrian paths around the Avon area by cutting back hedgerows and verge.
UKL Associates Ltd
- Although there will be work around this exact area you will be expected to work away from home.
- Due to a major roll out within the retail market we are looking…
£120 - £140 an hour
- A Secondary school in Cotham, Bristol, is currently looking for a Maths Intervention Teacher to start at their school from September 2020.
£9 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.