part time jobs
You refined by:
£25,000 a year
- If you’re enthusiastic and motivated to help us put older people’s mental health and wellbeing at the heart of care across the UK, we would love to hear from…
- Employees of the Council enjoy a comprehensive reward and benefits package, which includes generous terms and conditions of employment and access to a wide…
£25,755 - £29,755 a year
- Qualification relevant to health or social care.
- Providing advocacy and user involvement services across England, VoiceAbility is a growing organisation working…
Woking & Sam Beare Hospices
£9.06 an hour
- Our patients have life limiting conditions who may be with us for symptom control, terminal end of life care or respite care, and we offer inpatient facilities,…
- Our Sales Assistants make our customers feel welcome, operate the till and help sort, control and label stock.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Caring Together is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and expects staff and volunteers to share this…
£25,481 - £27,261 a year
- This high profile national award scheme recognises and rewards exceptional contributions to community life by voluntary groups across the UK.
Coram Children's Charity
- Coram Voice’s Always Heard Helpline Services provides direct advice and advocacy support to some of the most vulnerable children and young people in, and on the…
- South Bucks Hospice is really active in the local community.
- And to carry out many, many more tasks….
- We attend and host as many events each year as we possibly…
- To ensure that all information by own work is recorded accurately as required by Nouvita/Baldock Manor Hospital Policies and Procedures and company values,…
Be the first to see new part time jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.