operations manager jobs in Aberdeen
- Reporting to the Managed Pressure Drilling Geozone Business Manager, the MPD Operations Manager is the focal point and responsible for the planning,…
- Reports to ROV Senior Operations Manager - UK & Europe.
- Familiar with all aspects of subsea operations relating to Oceaneering’s offshore activities.
- As this is a senior position the Operations Manager will be expected to be able to perform with minimal supervision at a high level.
£55,000 - £70,000 a year
- The Operations Manager will be key in driving production targets and capacity planning within the site.
- The Operations Manager will have responsibility for the…
- Responsible for daily operations of global unified collaboration platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Strong Microsoft project manager or similar would be of benefit.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Operations in customer fulfillment role on Surface Control…
£17,339 a year
- As the Operations Manager, you'll be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Post Office activity within the branch.
- Format of BusinessPost Office Store.
- As knowledge, experience and training are further developed, the role will support a wider range of operational and HSSEQ related activities.
- Tesco Maintenance are currently seeking to recruit a Mobile Group Maintenance Manager to cover various stores within an area.
- You will be responsible for.
- The Pipe yard Manager is responsible to ensure that all yard operations, resources, customer requirements and subcontractors are managed in the most effective…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.