music jobs in Lambeth
Creative Arts Agency (CAA)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the music industry is essential.
- You must have previous Live Music Industry experience, ideally in an agency context, have…
BMG Rights Management Services (UK) Limited
- The role will be responsible for co-ordinating various office tasks and functions to ensure the continuous smooth running of the office operations whilst…
Teaching Apprenticeship Programme
£20,001 - £30,000 a year
- By teaching music, you’ll be responsible for unlocking your pupils’ creativity and developing their passion for music.
- GCSE’s C or above in Maths and English.
- Key intern duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist editors with research tasks (looking for press contacts, information on interview subjects, etc).
Company Overview WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of…
Mimi Xu Studio
- A Central London based music studio, we are looking for a sound engineer intern who would be assisting & coordinating recording sessions, live performances and…
- Organise post daily, handing out all incoming mail internally and dropping off outgoing letters/ parcels at the post office.
- Passionate about discovering and recommending exciting music.
- We're seeking to recruit a Part Time Sales Assistant to join our team.
- The pace of work is rapid and interns will gain experience of working both on a daily and a weekly production schedule.
- Levy UK are looking for enthusiastic, committed and friendly individuals who want to join our world class Cashier team operation at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.