Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Management of HR solutions and strategies across continents – true global experience is valuable in this role, particularly setting up in new markets.
- As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex…
- We seek a Director of HR to lead HR Strategy and Operations.
- We seek an experienced HR professional, preferably a Chartered MCIPD or FCIPD, with a proven track…
£83,655 - £90,088 a year
- Alongside the finance function, the Director will oversee a portfolio of corporate services comprising of Specialists and Caseworkers for areas including IT, HR…
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- The HR Director is a key part of the senior management team, the principal HR business partner to the CEO and COO, with accountability for setting and…
- The Director will serve as part of the European Management Team, with responsibility for ensuring that all HR operations are carried out smoothly and…
£89,537 - £103,860 a year
- You will need energy and drive to deliver this in conjunction with HR and the senior medical leaders in the Division.
- The Global HR Programs and Project Director role is a shared role between both Kantar Public and Kantar Health.
- Strong cultural sensitivity is required.
£300 - £400 a day
- HR Director or Head of HR in a financial and/or professional services organisations.
- Are you an experienced global HR Director with professional experience of…
- Coach and develop the HR BP team in the UK in order to grow capability and thus improve HR delivery.
- In addition, the role is accountable for ensuring efficient…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.