hospitality jobs in Bristol BS7
£14,982 a year
- Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality Assistant (on-site Driver) will consist of:
- The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future…
- This role would involve working in the casino bar and restaurant and so we are ideally looking for candidates with previous working experience in a bar…
- The Assistant Events and Hospitality Manager will focus on the delivery of events and hospitality activities across the UK.
- BA university degree or equivalent.
- No experience is required although experience of working in hospitality is preferable.
- Offers flexible shifts around our enviable opening hours!
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers.
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances.
£6.99 - £8.21 an hour
- Free use of the amazing Active Lifestyle Centre facilities, discounts in coffee shops, and Centre merchandise!
- Join our SOHO Coffee Team!
- The unit comprises of a cafe, pizza marquee and several outlets so the ability to multitask is a must.
- We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced…
- Although experience in hospitality is not necessary, a passion for customer service is essential.
- We're looking for our future leaders!
- Some of the key responsibilities:
- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with great care and attention.
- Passionate about delivering a great customer experience;
- To operate machinery as shown and trained to do so, ensuring the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.