graduate jobs in Liverpool
- Applicants must be recent graduates, 2019 or due to graduate in 2020, with a degree classification 2:2 minimum in a relevant subject.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing transit of goods from overseas in to the UK warehouses.
Strata Construction Consulting
£21,000 - £28,000 a year
- They are happy to consider either recent graduates or those with up to 2 years’ experience.
- £21,000.00 – £28,000.00 per annum + Bonus + Mentored training scheme…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- A recent graduate with a relevant science degree i.e. biology, chemistry or drug discovery.
- Quarterly and annual team incentives.
£33,797 - £40,323 a year
- You will have experience of analysing state-of-the-art cosmological simulations, either using raw simulation outputs or publicly-available SQL databases.
£14,853 a year
- Apprentices will be expected to pass each phase of training and achieve NVQ Level 3 in order to graduate.
- European Economic Area (EEA) Nationals and certain non…
- To support and carry out the routine and ad-hoc work processes of the stores and packing department.
- Ensure Efficient Operation & Control of the Stores Function…
- Delivering educational school presentations and working with local communities;
- Applicants with a Geographical, Ecological or Renewable Energy related degree…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- We are looking for a graduate calibre individual who is well organised with the dedication to providing excellent customer service, together with a high…
£1,000 a month
- Our two-year programme is accredited by the IET and will accelerate your development and provide you with opportunities to gain practical experience and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.