facilities contracts manager jobs in Worcester WR1
- As Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the management of services and processes that supports the core business.
- Keeping risk assessments up to date.
- As the Roving Facilities Manager you will support the delivery, on multi-site, multi-client portfolios, you will have the opportunity to support clients within…
- Due to significant growth the Property Department now require a highly organised and efficient Facilities Manager to provide a professional and efficient…
£44,600 - £51,600 a year
- The post-holder will have previous experience working in a similar role in healthcare at the same level and feel comfortable working with a degree of autonomy.
- Position reports to: Bar Manager.
- Liaise with Facilities, Events and Sales department regarding handover and organisation of functions.
£46,000 a year
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by the Showroom Manager.
- Confirm all details with customers prior to delivery and gain their sign off using our…
£13,186 a year
- Adrian Beckett, Estates and Facilities Manager, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are seeking to appoint an energetic and highly motivated individual, with a…
- To be successful as the Cleaning Transitional Manager you will be working in a similar role, and have thorough working knowledge of Cleaning Soft FM, through…
£30,000 - £36,000 a year
- Ideal candidates will have significant Soft Services Management experience with the ability to fulfil services on time and within budget.
- Focusing on works for Prisons, Education and Justice contracts you will be responsible for driving our front end capture process for new opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.