executive assistant £45,000 jobs in London
You refined by:
- Responsible for facilitating the full range of administrative activities for one or more executives at Level S, who are responsible for leading a small business…
- This is a full time role requiring flexibility, attention to detail and excellent organisation skills, including the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines…
- Delivering effective comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to Global Business Head.
- Proactive in planning/organising own workload with minimal…
£300 a day
- What is expected of the Executive Assistant;
- What the successful Executive Assistant will receive;
- What we look for in an Executive Assistant;
- As Executive Assistant, you will provide full professional support to both the above Directors.
- Executive Assistant to the Group HR Director & Group Safety…
- With a fast growing Vice President (VP) and Executive Vice President (EVP) team in Capgemini Financial Services, we’re looking to recruit an Executive Assistant…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Executive Assistant to UK CEO.
- The ideal Executive Assistant must have:
- Executive Assistant to CEO - International media firm.
- Apply for this job now.
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- Executive Assistant to Founder - Central LondonnnI am looking for a dynamic and fast thinking EA with plenty of energy to support this very successful Founder…
- We’re looking for an experienced and intuitive Executive Assistant to partner with our Chief Risk Officer at our London office.
- You notice the small things.
- Our London team has a reputation that’s second to none.
- They work with colleagues around the world on complex, cross-border deals and disputes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.