english teacher £15,000 jobs in London
£140 - £180 a day
- Are you a qualified teacher with Early Years Foundation Stage(EYFS) experience?
- The school will consider applications from experience and newly qualified…
£60 - £85 a day
- Teaching Assistant – English department/ specialist/ graduate.
- Qualifications – QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)/ PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education).
£130 - £180 a day
- English Teacher required - Immediate start.
- Teacher of English Work at an outstanding school.
- One teacher said, 'The pupils expect good lessons and the teachers…
- Please note that the school will only consider applications from candidates who are qualified teachers (with QTS).
- When you work with Athona you get:
£70 - £100 an hour
- Excellent level of grammar, English.
- The head teacher is looking for an HLTA who:
- This is an exciting role for someone with experience and good knowledge of the…
£300 - £500 a week
- Have excellent communication, and written and spoken English.
- Are you considering a career as a Primary School Teacher?
- Introduction to lots of local schools.
£60 - £70 a day
- Applications are also welcome from Graduates in Maths, Science or English (other subjects may be considered) who wish to gain in-school experience prior to…
£60 - £75 a day
- GCSE's in Maths and English (A*-C).
- Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA's.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Learning Support Assistant /…
£80 a day
- Either as a future teacher or a future support worker within schools.
- Ideally, candidates will be educated to a minimum GCSE grade of C in English and Maths.
£60 - £80 a day
- Has experience of working with pupils to support English and mathematics on an individual basis and/or in a.
- The successful teaching assistant will work in Key…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.