customer support assistant jobs in Bournemouth
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Whether it’s a part time role, full time or weekend our Retail Assistant team are the core of our business and play a vital role in the success of our stores.
£8.50 an hour
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Respond positively to and resolve customer complaints.
- Equally important are good customer care skills.
- Advise customers of the most convenient appointment…
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
- Free eyewear and generous discounts for you, your family and friends.
- You will engage the team to deliver the best availability for customers throughout the day, and coach the team to focus on the customer first and the task…
£26,000 a year
- An awesome secret shopper bonus - for doing all the right things.
- Plus a performance based bonus that's guaranteed to make you smile.
Contract Duration: May 2020 till September 2020 Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service? Do you have the energy, drive and…
McCarthy & Stone Retirement Lifestyles
£9.76 an hour
- Full training - including induction and ongoing support.
- Domestic support and housekeeping, including weekly homeowner apartment cleans, laundry service and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.