compliance officer jobs
£27,146 a year
- As a Data Compliance Officer you will be required to:
- The successful Data Compliance Officer will be required to evidence the following skills/experience:
- For further details on this role please click on the link below to review the job specification or contact Rachel Boyle, Recruitment Officer, on Rachel.Boyle…
£25,217 - £28,331 a year
- The International Admissions & Compliance Officer will work closely with the University's Visa & Compliance and Admissions teams, serving as an expert in…
£35,826 a year
- Critical to the success of this role is a good understanding of the Competition & Market Authority (CMA) regulatory framework and consumer law obligations for…
- FUNCTIONAL TITLE - Financial Crime Compliance Officer.
- Compliance Officer role to ensure Jefferies satisfies its anti-financial crime regulatory and compliance…
£20,619 - £28,023 a year
- Respond to requests for the disclosure of information from external partners in compliance with information sharing protocols, ensuring a copy of the response…
£31,548 - £33,291 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to assist in maintaining the Council's Property Portfolio.
- We are looking for someone with:
- Collating and analysing compliance data and preparing the monthly Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP) report for delivery to Group Compliance.
£27,511 - £32,817 a year
- In 2018, we established the University of Greenwich International College (UGIC), in collaboration with Oxford International Education Group, and we are seeking…
£27,511 - £33,797 a year
- International Officer (Training & Compliance) - Academic Services - 57881 - Grade 6.
- Specific Duties for Training and Compliance.
- Part time - 18 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.