childcare practitioner jobs
£33,459 - £40,653 a year
- To remain up to date with practice developments, research findings and knowledge of criminal justice and relevant childcare legislation.
3 Bears Nursery - Renfrew
£15,369 - £16,850 a month
- To implement and evaluate a relevant curriculum, to plan, record, implement and evaluate suitable programmes of activities, to maintain and record children's…
- In addition, you can choose from a number of flexible benefits, including our fantastic salary sacrifice car scheme, big discounts at high-street outlets,…
£21,400 a year
- The practitioner role involves close liaison with the manager, parents and young people who use the service.
- Hours: Permanent part time, 30 hours per week.
£17,466 a year
- 50% Staff discount on a childcare place at the nursery, including tax free childcare.
- Experience of working in an early years childcare setting or with children…
£22,966 - £26,747 a year
- Working pattern: Full-time/Part-time.
- The advert will remain open, and regular shortlisting will take place.
- Our looked after children can often be challenging…
£300 a week
Childcare Practitioner Job in Winchester Earn up to £300 per week Are you a Childcare Practitioner looking for a new challenge in an environment where you…
£28,785 - £34,788 a year
- To help you make the transition from pre-qualifying training to a confident and competent practitioner, we will provide you with:
- 27 days leave a year.
Happy Children Nursery
- Early Years Practitioners must be fully qualified with at least a minimum NVQ Level 2 in Childcare or the equivalent and willing to work with children between…
Hindley All Saints CE Primary
£23,720 a year
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner and a positive role model.
- Outstanding Class Teacher, for a forward-thinking, innovative, friendly school.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.