carer jobs in Bristol BS7
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- The functions of the YOS include supervising young people on a voluntary and conditional basis, subject to Court Orders and Out of Court Disposals, both in the…
£17,250 a year
- Discounts at major high street retailers.
- By ensuring we maintain high standards of service to our foster carers and adhere to the strict fostering regulations.
£17,711 - £18,065 a year
- Please note this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Term-Time Only, with a guaranteed minimum of 16 Hours Per Week (working five mornings & afternoons a…
£8.38 an hour
- What will you be doing?
- All we ask for is someone who is compassionate, has a can-do approach and excellent communication skills.
- What experience do you need?
£34,788 - £37,849 a year
- You will be responsible for; managing the team, coordinating available resources, contributing to strategic objectives and outcomes of the service, and ensuring…
£23,023 a year
- The successful applicant for this newly created post will be primarily responsible for supporting the Planning and Development Team in producing the Annual…
- Just a couple of things,.
- In addition to the skill set and experience above, this would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for mental…
£22,021 - £23,836 a year
- Located in Bridewell Police station, the successful candidate and their household will be subject to level 2 police vetting.
£8.33 - £8.50 an hour
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
£8.21 - £9.28 an hour
- Care duties, including assistance with washing, toileting, bed making, medication and preparing meals and drinks.
- Benefits of working as a Carer:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.