administrator jobs in Bristol BS7
£19,911 a year
- Job roles will vary and will include working within one of our busy operational teams in the following areas: Resourcing, Pay, Performance & Recognition,…
- As PA and Office Co-Ordinator in an (overly simplistic nutshell) you will be;
- Chief organiser for our directors (diaries, admin, the works).
£20,000 a year
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
- Salary: Up to £20,000 + benefits.
- To give you an idea of what to expect, you`ll be:
- What we look for in you:
- Purpose of / Responsibilities of the role.
- Compliance, controls & high levels of accuracy in creating, amending & maintaining data.
£29,017 - £34,149 a year
- Maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks of statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid, and statutory…
£20,214 a year
- Our A2(AO) case officers work as part of busy administrative support teams, dealing with a range of bankruptcy & compulsory liquidation cases.
£16,680 - £17,278 a year
- Background and key purpose of the role.
- The Court Usher acts as an essential first point of contact for all the court users involved in hearings.
£11 an hour
- Our Client a Large Banking Group in Bristol are looking for a Financial Administrator in their Reconciliation Team based in the City Centre.
£19,345 a year
- Responsible to: Customer Services Team Leader.
- Location: Individual branch Location as specified.
- To maintain all SafetyKleen branch systems with full…
- To provide a single point of contact for staff in relation to IT requests with exceptional standards customer service.
- Contribute to the knowledge base.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.