World Duty Free jobs
You refined by:
£23,970 a year
- Other duties as directed by the Exhibition Manager (SWWG or THG) and Project Leader.
- You are advised to keep this date free if you are interested in this…
£17 - £18 an hour
- This company is a world leader in construction and mining equipment-creating innovative, cutting-edge products and services that help their customers build the…
£22,566 - £26,901 a year
- HMCTS is embarking on a period of significant change, funded by an investment of £1bn, which will see the organisation transform over the next 5 years to…
£20,870 - £22,030 a year
- Working to customer deadlines you will ensure delivery duties are undertaken as and when required.
- You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional,…
£31,841 - £50,068 a year
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust’s mission is to deliver world class care and expertise in our clinical services, underpinned by world-class teaching and…
£40,000 - £49,999 a year
- The centre is well connected by public transport and has ample cycle parking in addition to free onsite car-parking.
- Full time (37 hours per week).
£8.50 - £10.00 an hour
- Provide ad hoc duty cover for staff absence during visitor opening hours.
- Job description: Casual Duty Manager.
- Reporting to Visitor Experience Manager.
- To be flexible in the duties you carry out, which may vary from time to time depending on the needs of the business and your team.
- Free travel - On our buses.
£52,845 - £71,411 a year
- The post holder is required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other duties reasonably requested by line management which are commensurate with the…
£35,477 - £47,579 a year
- This will involve designing and working with novel bio-membranes, cell-free protein expression systems, gene circuits, as well as microfluidic technologies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.