Work From Home £25,000 jobs
Are you a wicked wordsmith? Do you dive into in-depth research and come up with the pearls that make headlines? Can you change your style from a national…
Are you the type of designer who dares to dream? Are you a sultan of saturation, a titan of typography? Do you read a brief and struggle to get the myriad of…
£36,000 a year
- The Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Advisor is responsible for working closely with participants of the Frontline programme to identify any support they…
£15.98 - £23.09 an hour
- NHS 111 Clinical Advisor (Telephone Advice Nurse/Paramedic) (Home Working).
- As a NHS 111 Clinical Advisor at IC24, your job is to carry out complex clinical…
- To provide initial point of contact and support to customers, assisting them with IT hardware and software problems via phone, email or remote assistance.
£29,176 - £34,804 a year
- The Oxford Internet Institute is seeking to appoint three part-time Research Assistants for the “Research into online disinformation” project.
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- You will be either a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, FCILEx or senior Paralegal and must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience handling a…
Dynamic Search Solutions
£90,000 a year
- Due to the growing demand from this existing client base, they have recently established a sister company whose primary focus will be to deliver MDR Services to…
Head Resourcing Limited
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Flexible work schedule, work the hours that suit you.
- A challenging, ever-evolving workload.
- Develop your skills and experience with protected personal…
- The Collections & Recoveries Team are a specialised team within Zopa's highly recommended customer services, assisting with the earliest stages of borrower…
Nylander Couture Ltd
- Nylander couture is looking for a remote working Fashion Assistant.
- Nylander Couture offers Tailoring, pattern cutting, sample making and bespoke services for…
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- HSIB conducts independent investigations of patient safety concerns in NHS-funded care across England.
- We are looking for an experienced Information Governance…
£12 - £15 an hour
- You will be doing some data entry, typing, and more general admin work such as taking messages from clients and compiling reports.
£30,782 a year
- Manage the day-to-day review of necessary reports by Monitoring Officers.
- Review content of Monitoring Officer reports to ensure that they support the project…
£41,526 - £49,553 a year
- Staff are entitled to 32 days of annual leave per year (pro-rated), plus 3 extra closure days between Christmas and New Year, in addition to the 8 Bank Holidays…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.