Work From Home jobs
£8.50 - £11.50 an hour
- Their students want to book lessons with the same teacher, at the same time each and every week.
- Minimum 40-hour TEFL Certificate or willing to complete one by…
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Sector: Administrator/ Office Assistant/ Data Entry, Call Centre / Customer Service.
- Customer Service Executive/Admin - Working from home!
£500 a month
- Highly focused, project driven, strong self-management skills and ability to work to targets and KPI’s, without loss of quality.
Nylander Couture Ltd
- Develop and maintain relationships between suppliers and designers.
- Nylander couture is looking for a remote working Fashion Assistant.
£11 - £13 an hour
- Due to the current circumstances, we will be offering video calls to register with our agency.
Head Resourcing Limited
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Flexible work schedule, work the hours that suit you.
- A challenging, ever-evolving workload.
- Develop your skills and experience with protected personal…
The Language Business
£23,750 a year
- English , German OR French to mother tongue standard + a fluent 2nd language from either English, German, Dutch, French, Japanese, Arabic.
£12 - £15 an hour
- You will be doing some data entry, typing, and more general admin work such as taking messages from clients and compiling reports.
- Duties will include gathering new customers, appointment setting, making sales presentations, generating referrals, and following up with leads.
Family Mediation Services
- The role will be task-based with a set fee & time per task except telephone calls.
- You will receive 10-15 hours of training at the Clapham Junction office paid…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- The working hours are 5.00pm to 12.30am, Monday to Friday and previous document production experience is required.
- Produces high quality and accurate documents.
£10 - £13 an hour
- Based in the City of London this role requires the candidate to have access to work from home and have a genuine interest in fitness.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans to support you.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements/ease of interviewing.
£9 an hour
- Provide information and advice for all COVID-19 shielding enquiries received via telephone, taking ownership to ensure resolution.
- NO experience required - as long as you have a high-speed internet connection & a headset, and you are good to go.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.