Work From Home jobs
£29,176 - £34,804 a year
- The Oxford Internet Institute is seeking to appoint three part-time Research Assistants for the “Research into online disinformation” project.
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Sector: Administrator/ Office Assistant/ Data Entry, Call Centre / Customer Service.
- Customer Service Executive/Admin - Working from home!
£8.50 - £11.50 an hour
- Their students want to book lessons with the same teacher, at the same time each and every week.
- Minimum 40-hour TEFL Certificate or willing to complete one by…
- You will offer customer support outside of office hours and mainly work between 5-10pm on weekday evenings and between 8am and 10pm on weekends to keep our…
£500 a month
- Highly focused, project driven, strong self-management skills and ability to work to targets and KPI’s, without loss of quality.
Head Resourcing Limited
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Flexible work schedule, work the hours that suit you.
- A challenging, ever-evolving workload.
- Develop your skills and experience with protected personal…
- Excellent telephone & customer service manner.
- To provide initial point of contact and support to customers, assisting them with IT hardware and software…
Nylander Couture Ltd
- Develop and maintain relationships between suppliers and designers.
- Nylander couture is looking for a remote working Fashion Assistant.
£12 - £15 an hour
- You will be doing some data entry, typing, and more general admin work such as taking messages from clients and compiling reports.
£11 - £13 an hour
- Due to the current circumstances, we will be offering video calls to register with our agency.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.