Work From Home jobs
You refined by:
Business Development Manager (undo)
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Contract Type: Permanent (Full-time).
- Please note you MUST have experience of selling transport services / solutions within a supply chain and retail / consumer…
- You will be expected to travel to the usual gaming hubs and conferences.
- To apply candidates must be able to demonstrate a track record in prospecting and…
- As a Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity of developing and implementing the company strategy to meet and exceed sales performance within…
- Meet with potential clients on a regular basis.
- Hit monthly sales revenue targets.
- Work from home but will need to commute to the Letchworth office.
- Build relationships via LinkedIn, email and telephone with prospective clients.
- Proven sales/business development experience and success within a medical…
- Job Type: Permanent, Full time.
- Business Development Manager, you will use a pro-active, professional and consultative approach to identify and.
- Fidel enables developers to access real-time card payment data through a single API and build their application on top of the payments infrastructure from the…
- You will be responsible for reaching out to new clients and finding new opportunities as well as responding to inbound enquiries and ongoing business…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Taking a lead role in the generation, introduction and growth of new clients within our core sectors – Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Building Design…
Fluid Recruitment Ltd
Business Development Manager Technology: IT Outsourcing, ITO, BPO, Managed Print (MPS), Document Management PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.