Work From Home jobs
£36,000 a year
- The Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Advisor is responsible for working closely with participants of the Frontline programme to identify any support they…
£11 - £13 an hour
- Due to the current circumstances, we will be offering video calls to register with our agency.
£12 - £15 an hour
- You will be doing some data entry, typing, and more general admin work such as taking messages from clients and compiling reports.
- You will have previous experience of working in a customer focused environment, with telephone/call centre duties ideally in a debt recovery/collections role.
£24,210 - £25,615 a year
- You will have access to training and mentoring to help you do your job effectively and the autonomy to develop this area of work and make it more exciting and…
£8.50 - £11.50 an hour
- Their students want to book lessons with the same teacher, at the same time each and every week.
- Minimum 40-hour TEFL Certificate or willing to complete one by…
- Students who make up a vital part of the Virgin Media’s student marketing strategy.
- Full training – We’ll train you up on sales, marketing, social media and…
Doctor Care Anywhere
- RGNs, paramedics and other HCPs with previous telephone triage experience and demonstrable ability to make confident clinical decisions.
£41,526 - £49,553 a year
- Staff are entitled to 32 days of annual leave per year (pro-rated), plus 3 extra closure days between Christmas and New Year, in addition to the 8 Bank Holidays…
Family Mediation Services
- The role will be task-based with a set fee & time per task except telephone calls.
- You will receive 10-15 hours of training at the Clapham Junction office paid…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.