Work From Home jobs
You refined by:
£500 a month
- We are seeking skilled and engaged interns to help research, curate, create, edit and integrate various forms of content.
£500 a month
- Highly focused, project driven, strong self-management skills and ability to work to targets and KPI’s, without loss of quality.
We are looking for a tatlented intern to train up to become an expert marketing analyst. Posito is a marketing consultancy with a very straightforward mission…
- The program is part-time with flexibility on the hours based on the candidate’s university schedule but with a minimum requirement of 20 hours per week.
En Brand Marketing
- Candidates will be paid per piece of content written.
- The main content will be blogs, emails, and potentially some social media and will be written for…
£24,000 a year
- Sales lead generation, research, sales pipeline management.
- Designing and selling new propositions.
- Telesales, face to face sales meetings.
Kay Couture London
- Create and execute publicity plans for clients.
- Write press releases, which are generalized announcements.
- Cultivate relationships with journalists in order to…
- Work closely with the team to understand the needs of each chatbot product.
- Write and develop chatbot conversation architecture.
£21,000 a year
£18,000 a year
- You will be required to visit a range of properties to take photos which will “wow” our clients and facilitate their sale.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.