Weekend £25,000 jobs in Manchester
You refined by:
£28,592 a year
- Willing and able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- This role involves days, nights and weekend working and the job is safety critical.
£21,732 - £50,328 a year
- In your role as a Train Driver, you will work shifts from the early hours of the morning until late at night, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- We’re looking for people who can demonstrate a keen eye for detail and meticulous attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling in all work produced.
- The service operates between 8:00am and 8:00pm and may be required to take part in evening or weekend work.
- This is supported by a portfolio of external funding…
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, overtime, flex shifts, and on-call.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
£28,000 a year
- Be able to work 8.30am – 6pm with 1 in every 3 weekends.
- Working as part of a dedicated field service team you will provide a world class Costa Express…
£18,000 - £35,000 a year
- Willing to work 45 hours per week including weekends on a rota basis.
- Up to £35K OTE + Attractive Benefits Package*.
- Holidays on top of the bank holidays.
- Some evening and occasional weekend work will be necessary.
- The impact you could make.
- You’ll also get exposure to all aspects of communications – from crisis…
£27,905 - £30,507 a year
- The Community Development service supports community groups and initiatives to improve outcomes for Halton residents.
- Please note, we do not accept CVs.
£26,800 - £30,000 a year
- Working 5 days over 7, including up to 12 weekend days per year.
- £26,800 - £30,000 plus benefits (Grade E15).
- Support supply chain processes for the delivery of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.