You refined by:
Weekend jobs in Manchester
£15,000 a year
- Good attention to detail and ability to work in a busy environment.
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per…
- Weekends - Days (Between 6am - 6pm).
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Availability to work hours to suit the trading patterns of the store.
- To be successful in the role, we are looking for someone with:
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
£17,077 - £17,306 a year
- No weekend working or unsociable hours.
- Issuing letters to customers with the outcome of their appeals.
- With over 4,000 colleagues in 250 locations across the…
£8.75 an hour
- You may be asked to work evenings or weekends depending on your shift work.
- Enjoy engaging and building relationships with customers?
- We can offer you this...
£19,000 a year
- The Customer Service Team will be predominantly office based at Chadderton Wellbeing Centre and will encompass a range of Customer-oriented tasks, including…
- You need to have a full UK or EU Driving License and be at least 18 years old.
- All roles will include working shifts during evenings & weekends over a 7 day…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.