You refined by:
Warehouse £15,000 jobs in East London
- Picking and manually handling stock in a chilled warehouse.
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with safely,…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- As a warehouse operative, you’ll quickly become a dab-hand at the job once you’ve completed your basic training.
- Report any damaged items to your manager.
£8.21 an hour
- We need hardworking people who do not mind working in a busy environment moving and sorting packages for our customers.
- Casual dress and free on-site parking.
£21,741 a year
- Receive goods and check into the warehouse accurately.
- Ensure the warehouse and yard are kept clean and tidy at all times, that spillages are promptly cleared…
- If you are looking for a role that.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Offers you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
- Take pride in your work.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
- For our MANGO store in Canary Wharf we are currently recruiting for a part-time (15 hours-weekend) person to join our Stockroom team.
- To hear what our employees have to say about working for World Duty Free visit – www.worlddutyfreejobs.com.
£9.10 an hour
- A little extra bounce in your step.
- You will be working 20 hours per week on a fixed term contract basis until 31st December 2019, shift patterns across…
- The role involves picking and packing orders with the workshop manager and making working LED lighting samples for clients.
- Stock Control: 1 year (Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.