Warehouse £15,000 jobs in East London
Japan Centre Group
£9 an hour
- As a warehouse operative, you will be assisting the Warehouse Manager by maintaining warehouse standards.
- Clear and clean work areas in the warehouse.
- To carry out all Warehouse related activities to an agreed specification in line with the Warehouse grading structure.
- Ability to use own initiative.
£10.55 an hour
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative, Loader, Picker, Packer, Line Operative or within a similar role and environment.
- Work to deadlines and targets.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Our client in Mitcham has a great opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join their busy but friendly Warehouse.
- Assisting on site with installations.
£24,316 a year
- Receive goods and check into the warehouse accurately.
- Ensure the warehouse and yard are kept clean and tidy at all times, that spillages are promptly cleared…
THE ECOMGLOMERATE LTD
£10.00 - £11.50 an hour
- We are looking for part time staff to assist with the picking and packaging of our products.
- Ideally we would like someone 5 days a week for 2-3 hours a day,…
£19,000 a year
- The ideal candidate should be organised, reliable and have previous Warehouse experience.
- Stafforce are recruiting for a Permanent Warehouse Operative for our…
£8.21 an hour
- Report stock shortages or warehouse plant breakdown to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager in a timely manner.
- Understanding of the operation and products.
£8.50 an hour
- Role of an Airline Warehouse Operative:
- Benefits of working as a Warehouse Operative:
- As an Warehouse operative you will need to have:
- Pay Rate: £8.50 per hour.
£8.21 - £9.00 an hour
- Multiple Warehouse Operatives required for a company based just off of Mollison Avenue.
- Adecco, Harlow are recruiting for multiple warehouse Operatives who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.