Warehouse £15,000 jobs in East London
£20,000 a year
- Manage the warehouse space at judging.
- February/May 2020 (11–15 week contracts).
- Flexibility in hours will be required when working to deadlines.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Key requirements for Warehouse Manager (Operations, Stock control, Warehouse).
- Helping launch a warehouse including the operational running and mangment of…
- Daily communication with stores and the warehouse.
- Running an Intake report, first thing every morning to identify what new styles or repeats have come into the…
- You ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly stocked, and consistently maintained for our Sales Associates, and you're willing to help the team where…
- Ted's Guide to what the Stockroom Assistant does around here.
- Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding UK & Europe teams.
£9.42 an hour
- We are currently looking for part time warehouse operatives who will be working for the worldwide market leader at their new service centre in Barking.
- Based at our site in London we are looking for a Warehouse Operative.
- The role will involve operating heavy machinery such as fork-lift trucks and overhead…
- We are looking for a talented and motivated full-time warehouse operator to work at our West London Atelier and help support the growth of our natural laundry &…
- The role involves picking and packing orders with the workshop manager and making working LED lighting samples for clients.
- To hear what our employees have to say about working for World Duty Free visit – www.worlddutyfreejobs.com.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.