Warehouse £15,000 jobs in East London
£9.69 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- This means playing a central role, working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£10.74 an hour
- Completing tasks using a handheld warehouse management device.
- £10.74 per hour from day 1.
- Any 5 shifts (of 8 hours) from 7 (inc.
- Transport links close to site.
- The role involves picking and packing orders with the workshop manager and making working LED lighting samples for clients.
£9.10 an hour
- A little extra bounce in your step.
- You will be working 6 hours per week on a fixed term contract basis until 31st January 2020, shift patterns across both…
£18,983 a year
- Airport Cargo Handling Agent - Warehouse.
- What you'll do as an Airport Cargo Handling Agent - Warehouse.
- No two hours are the same, let alone two days when you…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- As a warehouse operative, you’ll quickly become a dab-hand at the job once you’ve completed your basic training.
- You’ll need to take pride in a job well done.
Japan Centre Group
£9 an hour
- As a warehouse operative, you will be assisting the Warehouse Manager by maintaining warehouse standards.
- 8AM - 6PM, Permanent, Monday- Friday (Saturdays when…
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
£9.46 an hour
- Stockroom Assistant - Harrow - 20 hrs (029856).
- Creating the ultimate retail experience requires great product availability.
- When you’ll be doing it...
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Constantine is market leader in Fine Art Logistic and is now looking for a Warehouse Junior to join our team is South London.
- Full training will be provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.