£20,760 a year
- Sorting parcels by postcode and placing them in the appropriate cage.
- Checking details and addresses on labels to ensure that they are correctly sorted.
£32,000 a year
- Assist with reviewing driver performance to ensure that customer service levels are at the centre of all things Platinum;
£10.55 - £11.56 an hour
- The warehouse operative role is critical to the success of UPS and has a direct impact on both UPS colleague's working day and most importantly our customer's.
£9.67 an hour
- Salary: Nights - £10.19ph - £20,665 + Bonus.
- Rotating - £9.92ph - £19,611 + Bonus.
- Days - £9.67ph - £18,478 + Bonus.
£9.32 an hour
- Full induction and training during your employment.
- Although a track record in warehouse processes would be desirable, demonstrable flexibility to undertake a…
£10.00 - £18.54 an hour
- During the first week you will be fully trained in health and safety procedures, the picking system, what is expected from all employees, you will also receive…
£8.65 - £9.00 an hour
- This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone who is looking for long term ongoing work.
- Pay – £8.65ph increased to £9.00ph from 1st April.
Calling all warehouse operatives! We need you to help out in this uncertain time We will guarantee work till September not just through the crisis ! Onsite…
- We are looking for people with Low Level Order Picker experience to help service all of the local stores.
£9.21 an hour
- Warehouse experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Pay rate: £9.21 for basic hours, £10.21 for overtime.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.