Warehouse jobs in Shrewsbury SY5
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- Driving excellence within a high volume logistics environment.
- Has a strong background in operational warehouse management.
- Manage the use of WMS tracking.
Mail Solutions Group
- Counterbalance and Bendi forklift Licenses are desirable.
- Maintain good standards of Housekeeping within the warehouse.
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm.
£8.51 an hour
- Our store teams are at the forefront of delivering great service, driving new ideas & play a key part in contributing to B&Ms continued growth & success.
- Conducting spot checks on vehicles in the warehouse yard, with the driver present.
- Keeping a constant watch with patrols/checks including checking the inside…
- ABP UK Shrewsbury are looking to recruit Operatives to work in our Warehouse and Despatch department, working in an efficient and effective manner to help…
- Line management of up to 20 permanent staff in the Warehouse.
- Now looking for a Warehouse Manager to join the team, this is an opportunity to join the company…
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
Red Star Personnel
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
- We are currently looking for several Warehouse Operatives to join our team at our clients warehouse, currently based at…
WIRS (WOLVERHAMPTON) Ltd ta Salop Industrial Weddi...
- A full, clean driving licence is essential as the role requires carrying out emergency deliveries.
- Monitor/control standards in the warehouse.
- To operate and deliver processes that ensure the store meets all legal requirements.
- B&M Retail are one of the UK’s fastest growing variety retailers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.